ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have we received our travel vouchers? I looked back through my filed emails and do not see them.

/edit
I see that Dennis and Roxanne will "provide" them at the check-in desk. But shouldn't we have a copy too?

Have we received our travel vouchers? I looked back through my filed emails and do not see them.

/edit
I see that Dennis and Roxanne will "provide" them at the check-in desk. But shouldn't we have a copy too?

Crew members do NOT need travel vouchers to check in..... Maduro does not work that way.
We have the Master Voucher and ALL crew members are on it. We have double checked with Atlantis also and they are aware of who is coming.

Crew members do NOT need travel vouchers to check in..... Maduro does not work that way.
We have the Master Voucher and ALL crew members are on it. We have double checked with Atlantis also and they are aware of who is coming.
OH !!! Happy to be taken care of !!! Thank you.....

One question for the ones that have already been there. I'm checking the weather forecast and is RAIN! rain rain rain!
Does it usually rain all day or is night and showers? Will this impact the diving?

thanks

Can't wait to see all my adoring fans! Last walk down Memory lane.
Soon we'll be making new memories! I'm ready for my close ups, Tee Hee!

Last edited by a moderator:
One question for the ones that have already been there. I'm checking the weather forecast and is RAIN! rain rain rain!
Does it usually rain all day or is night and showers? Will this impact the diving?

thanks
NOOOOOOOO!

Are we there yet?

YEEEAAAAHHHH!!! New samsonite dive luggage, comes equipped with an internal dry bag and drainage valve, big one has a compartment for fins and the small one has an area for regulators and a snorkel keeper.

Great looking luggage there bud, but what's a snorkel and why do you need a keeper for it? :wink: j/k

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom