Looking to go deep in Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atxer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am going to Aruba in a few weeks and am doing as much research as possible. I came across some wrecks that are in deeper water 130-145ft.
Does anyone know of anyone I can contact to try to get out there, or any suggestions.
I guess I am getting a little snobby!!!!:}
I am a DM here in the Northeast and dive almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. I love reefs but give me a wreck any day of the week.
Thanks for your help.
Now shut up and lets go DIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Clive at Dive Aruba. I think his website is www.divearuba.com.

He's a local who might work something out with you for what you described.

He's very professional and flexible.

Have fun.

Michael

atxer:
I am going to Aruba in a few weeks and am doing as much research as possible. I came across some wrecks that are in deeper water 130-145ft.
Does anyone know of anyone I can contact to try to get out there, or any suggestions......

I always dive with Dive Aruba when I am in Aruba. Clive, owner/operator, is great. Last March, I went nine dives, one being a night dive. It was great! He has a 9 passenger boat, and will pick you up at your hotel. We went through wrecks as the other dive companies swam by them in large groups. Clive will only take max. 8 to a group so you will get individual attention. I am looking forward to this March so that I can log another nine dives.

:scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom