For Sale Lots Of Gear For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decompression

Instructor...seriously...
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Theres an app I downloaded called scuba purge and it's got some pretty good deals on it. Hog regs for $50, Atomic M1 regs for $75, lots of other stuff too.

iOS or android?

Theres an app I downloaded called scuba purge and it's got some pretty good deals on it. Hog regs for $50, Atomic M1 regs for $75, lots of other stuff too.

Are you Andrew?

Nope

Just a litte bit of buyer beware with this. I understand it is a new system but I had problems with my order.

I purchased an M1 reg set in DIN with 2 second stages, 7' hose and a "fresh service." I bought this because I was wanting another Atomic DIN first stage and the rest was going to be spares for me.

First off it took forever for him to ship my purchase. After about a month I contacted him and was told there was a mix up and he missed shipping it out and would ship it right away.

When it was finally shipped it was mailed to the wrong address. Not only the wrong address but the wrong city. I have no idea where he got that address from and it was not the one I sent.

The hose was 6' long and not 7'.

One second stage was so poorly adjusted that it would not stop free flowing even with it adjusted down. I will have to service it.

The other second stage was full of sand. I had to disassemble it and wash it out.

The DIN first stage had been hit at some point in time so hard that the end of the DIN threads that they are now so badly bent that it will not make a seal. I tried a new o-ring but that wouldn't help. I will now have to buy a DIN conversion kit to replace those parts.

Since the whole reason I bought this was for the DIN first stage this was a waste of money. This reg set was not serviced as was stated in the add.

Now I did send a message to him through facebook like I did when the order wasn't shipped. I have not heard back from him. As I stated to him I used to work in a dive shop and serviced many many regulator sets and not one ever left my bench in this condition. I didn't want to have to make this post but since there was no reply and no attempt to correct the problem (and they say everything is guaranteed) I can't recommend this app / company to anyone.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom