In Venice June 27th - July 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbm369

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Getting ready to head down. I will be staying on Villas Dr in Venice, just south of Alhambra. Weather permitting, I will be doing several beach dives in the area, if anyone is interested in joining me, or needs a dive buddy, let me know.

Going to try to do at least 1 or 2 boat dives while there, but the majority will be beach dives.

Charlie

Charlie, I am heading home tomorrow, been in Venice for 2 weeks. I made it out every day, there is one thing I learned as for finding buddies. Show up at Venice beach, or any of the beaches around 7:30-8 and you can find handfuls of divers to join, from there you can make future arrangements and not have to rely on chance. I didn't do one solo dive and met some really awesome people, both local and vacationers.

Thanks for the advice. That should work out good, because I'm a bit of a early bird anyway. Usually up at 5:30 - 6am.

I am gonna sleep in Monday. I might ret for Tues. I went boat diving on Saturday and kind of successful (4 megs and my first mammoth tooth.) just wondering if the rain messed up the viz. Let.me.know what other days u are going.

I am gonna sleep in Monday. I might ret for Tues. I went boat diving on Saturday and kind of successful (4 megs and my first mammoth tooth.) just wondering if the rain messed up the viz. Let.me.know what other days u are going.

Will do.

Went out this am, viz about 6ft. Only 1 meh partial, several fossils. Was a little south of Alhambra.

Will head out again tomorrow about 7am. Same area.

So how was your trip? I didnt see any pictures?

Pretty good. No Wi-Fi, so I will try to post in a few days when we get to Pompano.

6 nice size megs, several assorted fossils.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom