A couple of photos with TG-4, PT-056 housing, and YS-03 strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P7050024a.jpg
P7050024b.jpg
P7050024c.jpg
I cropped it vertically to get rid of extraneous space and stuff (I thought the smaller fish was just distracting), and then cropped that image with the rule of thirds using two of the four nodal points. I like the first and the third one.

Thanks, Ryan B. I like your #2 and #3!

P7090060_edited-1 (Medium).JPG P7090061_edited-1 (Medium).JPG P7090069_edited-1 (Medium).JPG P7090072_edited-1 (Medium).JPG
Added a few tg4 no housing or strobe

Attachments

• P7090078_edited-1 (Medium).JPG
    P7090078_edited-1 (Medium).JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 42

That is cool. The fish's eye is at one of the right hand side 1/3 nodes. I think I would try cropping it so that the fish's eye is at a left hand side 1/3 node, to see how that looks.

EDIT: I meant while also keeping the picture in a landscape orientation. That looks better, to my eye, than in portrait.

Last edited:
Good shots----now----IMO---, all you need to do is edit them a little bit(ie color, lighting, & de-backscattering).......ie --see below pic, it must have had 500 or MORE backscatter white spots(in the black background area)before I sent it to Picasa(free editing place BTW) & got rid of every one of them,......well almost every one of them.:)........

Apo Island day 2 red ghost pipefish by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr

That is cool. The fish's eye is at one of the right hand side 1/3 nodes. I think I would try cropping it so that the fish's eye is at a left hand side 1/3 node, to see how that looks.

EDIT: I meant while also keeping the picture in a landscape orientation. That looks better, to my eye, than in portrait.

Something like this. Note that this was a 10 second edit in Paint. I did not take any care to preserve the aspect ratio of the original or anything like that. It's definitely not perfect. This is just to give an idea of what I meant.

P7050024-redhind-in-sponge-resized.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom