New to Illinois

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in the Chicago suburbs. Just signed up for my OW class at DRIS today. Classroom/pool sessions by the end of this month and then checkout dives at Haigh Quarry the middle of September.

Antioch IL. Here, if ya want to ever dive the lakes, Dive at least twice a month at Pearl Lk in S. Beloit just to keep wet.

Freshly minted Open Water certified in Chicago. I will be doing my Adv open water in a couple months at Haigh Quarry.

I too am interested in finding a group to dive with here in the great lakes.

Freshly minted Open Water certified in Chicago. I will be doing my Adv open water in a couple months at Haigh Quarry.

I too am interested in finding a group to dive with here in the great lakes.

There are a number of us here. I'll be diving Haigh on opening day Saturday with another SBer! I'll be doing my Advanced course at Haigh (uw nav, night) and on Lake Michigan (deep, wreck) this summer (SDI Advanced that is four separate specialties with a total of 9 dives).

Advanced Open Water Diver looking for dive buddy(s) for practice dives at Three Oaks Recreation Area in Crystal Lake, IL this summer. After Memorial Day TORA is open for diving from 8Am - dusk seven days a week. It's a great place to practice dive skills.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom