For Sale ~SOLD~ Oceanic Veo 3.0 ~SOLD~

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cshannon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my Oceanic Veo 3.0 dive computer. This computer has been with me for 139 dives. You can program two gasses up to 100% O2 with this computer. The only reason why I’m selling is I now have two Shearwater Petrel dive computers. I did use this as a bottom timer but realistically I don’t need a third computer.

This has never been flooded. I changed the battery and O-ring after every season. I have two spare O-ring/battery kits for this ($25/ea value), the bungee mount that it’s currently in ($20 value), the original wristband mount, all manuals and software, as well as the oceanlog USB cable to connect the dive computer to your dive log software on your computer ($99.95 value).

Everything added up new is $519.90. I am asking $350 obo for everything shipped inside the US. See pictures and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Attachments

• veo1.jpg
    veo1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 95
  • veo2.jpg
    veo2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 100
  • veo3.jpg
    veo3.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 94
  • veo4.jpg
    veo4.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 86
  • veo5.jpg
    veo5.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 95
  • veo6.jpg
    veo6.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I've been looking for one of these as a backup to my current Veo 3.0. I was thinking of getting a new one for $350, but I'll offer you $275 for this used package shipped to MT?

Back
Top Bottom