more complete Dacor Regulator Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sir, I appreciate your posting all this infor. on the DACOR regs. I specifically need a link to get to the "Dacor Regs Vol 2, 1st stages Pt 1, 1993 (10 megs)" as I have a DACOR 950. I bought a used 950 on the internet and the 1st Stage is pushing out 200psi which is blowing air right past the 2nd stage. I am certain that I need a 1st Stage repair kit. That along with the technical specs for fixing the reg takes me 'out of the dark' sort of speak. I sincerely thank you for your time -in advance- and for sending it to my email which is: robertugan@yahoo.com.

If you need any of the other Dacor manuals below (without a URL), PM me an email address and request/specify what you need.

To summarize what I have, their contents, and where a couple of them are on the web:

Dacor Regs Vol 1, 1989 (5 Meg)
available from: https://backup.filesanywhere.com/fs/Link.aspx
includes Dart, R4, Clipper, Olympic

Dacor Regs Vol 2 1st stages Pt 1, 1993 (10 Meg)
available: PM me your email address
includes Pacer 150, 260, 300, 350, 360, 600, 650, 900, 950, Formula

Dacor Regs Vol 2 1st stages Pt 2, 1993 (8 Meg)
includes Pacer 760, 960, Extreme, Quantum, Enduro

Dacor Regs Vol 2 2nd stages plus kits etc, 1993 (7 Meg)
includes Pacer Aero, Gemini, XL, Formula, Extreme, Quantum, Enduro
DIN and Environment kits, Tools, Tech Bulletins

NEW Dacor Regs Vol 3 1st stages, 1999 (3 Meg)
includes D16, D12, D2

NEW Dacor Regs Vol 3 2nd stages etc, 1999 (3 Meg)
includes Fury, Viper, Pulse inflator

Dacor Regs Vol 3 change pages, 2002 (4 Meg)
available at: http://www.aberdeenwatersports.com/F...tors/DACOR.pdf or
http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/dacor/ or
User & Service Manuals - Regulator Service Manuals
includes D20, Classic, Eagle, o-ring info

I do not have pages from 2001, which would contain most of the HUB information.

If someone knows how to get all of these on the web, that would be nice.

Sir, I appreciate your posting all this infor. on the DACOR regs. I specifically need a link to get to the "Dacor Regs Vol 2, 1st stages Pt 1, 1993 (10 megs)" as I have a DACOR 950. I bought a used 950 on the internet and the 1st Stage is pushing out 200psi which is blowing air right past the 2nd stage. I am certain that I need a 1st Stage repair kit. That along with the technical specs for fixing the reg takes me 'out of the dark' sort of speak. I sincerely thank you for your time -in advance- and for sending it to my email which is: robertugan@yahoo.com.

Though I'm not answering what you need, here is a nice video of the steps to assembling a Dacor 950 1st stage.
Brad's scuba cam Dacor 950 - YouTube

Parts for the 900 series are hard to come by, to my knowledge no one is making replacement parts for them. In addition, the 950 had 3 different HP seats along with several parts that go with each seat. You CAN NOT swap between the seats unless you also replace the other parts which will be even harder to find than a seat. The only up side is all of the orings are common sizes so they are easy to find. Unfortunately, your best bet for the 950 is to make a decoration out of it. Dacor made good regs but with the sale of the company, all the regs are now pretty much useless as parts become harder to find. That said, some of the second stages are very good and use generic parts so they are still servicable.

Hi Let us dive,

As I mentioned above:
The good folks at vintagedoublehose.com have been kind enough to post all my files and many others online for anyone to download.

In turn click on:
Manuals & Catalogs /
Continue /
Then type Dacor into the search field and click on the magnifying glass.
In your case, once you get to the list of Dacor files, download:
Dacor Regs Vol 2 1st stages Pt 1.pdf
and probably:
Dacor Regs Vol 2 2nd stages plus kits etc.pdf

For other folks who might be interested, the complete list:
For Dart, R4, Clipper, and Olympic regulators, download:
DACOR Dart, Olympic, Double Hose.pdf
OR
DACOR Regulators including double hose.pdf (same file, just posted twice with different name)

For first stages Pacer 150, 260, 300, 350, 360, 460, 600, 650, 900, 950, and Formula, download:
Dacor Regs Vol 2 1st stages Pt 1.pdf

For first stages Pacer 760, 960, Extreme, Quantum, and Enduro, download:
Dacor Regs Vol 2 1st stages Pt 2.pdf

For second stages Pacer, Aero, Gemini, XL, Formula, Extreme, Quantum, and Enduro plus DIN and Environment kits, Tools, and Tech Bulletins download:
Dacor Regs Vol 2 2nd stages plus kits etc.pdf

For first stages D16, D12, and D2, download:
Dacor Regs Vol 3 1st stages.pdf

For second stages Fury and Viper, and the Pulse inflator, download:
Dacor Regs Vol 3 2nd stages etc.pdf

For D20, Classic, and Eagle regulators, plus O-ring info, download:
DACOR Modern Manual.pdf

For the HUB you’ll need to go elsewhere:
You can get a HUB User Manual at: www.mares.com/common/__/677.9ff0257b.dl
And some HUB service diagrams in: http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/mares/Mares Manual.pdf

hope this helps,

k

Was told, and then confirmed that VDH no longer allows downloading old manuals and catalogs, although they can still be viewed. I can only speculate about rationale.

Feel free to PM me.

Thank you for the link knotical.

Anyone has or knows where to get the full 2001 version of the manual? I can only get the full 1999 version and the pages that changed in 2002 from the 2001 version, but the 2001 full version is missing everywhere I looked.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
ERV

Thank you for the reply and the link. It is, however, the new pages from the 2002 volume 3 update.
I am starting to believe that the full 2001 version is not available anywhere.
Thank you again.

Cheers,
E

Hi Knotical,
I have a the Dacor EXTREME and the ENDURO first stage
could you please email me these 2 manuals
Dacor Regs Vol 2 1st stages Pt 2, 1993 (8 Meg)
Dacor Regs Vol 2 2nd stages plus kits etc, 1993 (7 Meg)

thank you in advance :)
fredb@eatc.com.tw

Back
Top Bottom