For Sale Hollis FX100 Biodry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello can you post pics please? And also what would that convert to in US dollars with shipping? Thanks

Hi. Thank you for your interest. There are plenty pics of the suit itself on the Hollis site. So I choose to take some pics of the more crucial areas that you might be interested in.
IMG_0244.jpg

The stitched Hollis Logo is where the 2"inch webbing from the left shoulder strap runs over. As you can see, there is no wear or tear on the logo itself.
IMG_0245.jpg

Latex Seals are also still in excellent condition. I always rinse the suit afterwards and store it properly.
IMG_0246.jpg
A closer image of the dry zipper from the inside. As you can see, also no signs of usage here.
IMG_0247.jpg

A look at the seams in the crotch area. No abrasion on the material, as you can usually see it after lots of dives.
IMG_0248.jpg

I always use rockboots over the socks, so there is only the normal wear and tear someone can expect after around 25 dives = minimal.
IMG_0249.jpg

I am an instructor with couple thousand dives and I always have a couple suits floating around that I am using. So there is nothing wrong with this suit, I just want to turn it around and let someone else enjoy it. Give me 525 US and I will ship the suit to you. Suit also comes with the hose. Let me know if you have any other questions!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom