i450T Transmitter Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BARdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My 3 month old i450T Transmitter seems to have a dead battery already, hoping old battery was installed at factory. Computer can't find the transmitter, on battery check for the transmitter it shows "unavail". I'd like to just change the battery so I can dive it this weekend but can't find instructions for the user changeable battery. Can anyone help?

My 3 month old i450T Transmitter seems to have a dead battery already, hoping old battery was installed at factory. Computer can't find the transmitter, on battery check for the transmitter it shows "unavail". I'd like to just change the battery so I can dive it this weekend but can't find instructions for the user changeable battery. Can anyone help?

Isn't it just the simple "coin slot" cover with an o-ring?
transmitter.png

Ok no more reading manuals, it's back to just looking and opening. Yes it is just the coin slot cover. Thanks SCRedWolf.

Ok no more reading manuals, it's back to just looking and opening. Yes it is just the coin slot cover. Thanks SCRedWolf.

No problem at all. On rare occasion things actually are as simple as they're supposed to be :) Aqua Lung also says it's paired for life so you shouldn't need to re-pair them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom