Suunto CB-One vs Scubapro compact SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bokito

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
image.png
image.jpeg
New diver here...

Any opinions about the Suunto CB One vs Scubapro compact SPG?

Thanks in advance for your replies

Last edited:
What's the difference ? I think they behave really the same. So buy the cheaper one.

Okay, fair enough.

Assuming the readability, durability and weight of both SPGs (including their hoses) are similar you have a good point.

I guess the differences between the SPGs of major brands are negligeble making price a decisive factor.

Thanks

A Brass and Glass spg with a protective housing and a hose from one of the online retailers, Dive Gear Expess, would probably be cheaper and of equal or better quality, I believe the Suunto gauge has a plastic housing. All or almost all the brass and glas spg are made in the same factory in Italy. I do not know where the Suunto and ScubaPro are made but you are paying premium for the names. They are not any better than most of the no name or house brands sold on the web and in stores.

Thanks, good info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom