Insterspiro AGA Divator Positive Pressure FFM with ABV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackrock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a positive pressure Interspiro AGA Divator for sale in great condition. I don't really dive much in cold water anymore, so it's time to sell.
Recently replaced the face shield with a new ABV from OTS. And I had the 2nd stage serviced at the beginning of the year, but I only put 6 dives on it since then.
It has a new strap. The face shield is in good condition with minimal scratching.
Comes complete with everything including LP hose and padded pouch. (Does not come with the first stage & hose has some scratch marks from wrenches on the first stage connection end)
$500 includes CONUS shipping
Works great! Never had any problems with it. PM me with any questions.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

Attachments

• P9300109.jpg
    P9300109.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 149
$400 & you pay for shipping.

Sorry Dude, didn't see that it was a Positive pressure, was too excited to see a AGA... unfortunately I have been told the positve pressure's aren't that great for diving.

Sorry Dude, didn't see that it was a Positive pressure, was too excited to see a AGA... unfortunately I have been told the positve pressure's aren't that great for diving.
Interesting. I have never heard anyone say that. I'm not sure why someone have that opinion.
With PP you never have to worry about the mask leaking or clearing the mask.
What reasons were you given for the opinion that it's not great for diving?

You've been told wrong. I've been diving a PP AGA for 11 years now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom