What happened to the October roll call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lorenzoid and wife are here at Villa Aldora until the 9th.

So far we have met @WarrenZ and @Lizard Leg diving with Aldora.

I'm flying through Dallas. I'm a tornado baby, not a hurricane baby - so I don't know enough about how accurate the predictions are to feel confident that it will actually turn north, or how the remnants might impact diving. Not to minimize the potential destruction elsewhere, but It's my first time back in the water since 2012 (due to now resolved health issues - including cancer that interrupted my plans to make this trip in August), so I don't want to make the trip and miss the diving!

Looks like I'll be joining you on your flight. It took three hours with the travel agency, but I switched from Miami to DFW for my connecting flight. Say "Hi" to the bald white guy with an extremely heavy carry-on bag. ;-)

Steve

Looks like I'll be joining you on your flight. It took three hours with the travel agency, but I switched from Miami to DFW for my connecting flight. Say "Hi" to the bald white guy with an extremely heavy carry-on bag. ;-)

Steve
Good move, they have now canceled flight 4450 out of MIA and the DFW to CZM flight is (over by 1) sold out.

macado + 1, diving with Aldora and staying at the Villa. We are here Oct 6-10th (long weekend trip) and diving Oct 7,8 and 9th.

Have fun Mike and Annie!
Sorry to have just missed you...an amazing three weeks in September!

Rub it in.I was envious of all your photos. :) I'm back sometime in December or January hopefully can get a group together then.

Rub it in.I was envious of all your photos. :) I'm back sometime in December or January hopefully can get a group together then.
I am back for two weeks in December and most of January/Feb as usual so should meet up for sure. Let me know if you are back in Dec. and maybe we can put a boat together.

macado + 1, diving with Aldora and staying at the Villa. We are here Oct 6-10th (long weekend trip) and diving Oct 7,8 and 9th.

I may be seeing you on the 7th. I'm also considering the 2 tank twilight dive on the 9th. Interested?
I'll probably do the one tank early afternoon dive on Saturday-ending in time for the Aldora fiesta.

Steve

Good move, they have now canceled flight 4450 out of MIA and the DFW to CZM flight is (over by 1) sold out.

I'm in Dallas right now, but I'm still getting the Miami flight updates. lol

Steve
Will do.

I'm traveling with my spouse. I'll be wearing a Scubaboard T-shirt with my name on the sleeve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom