XT fins in white?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
After trying countless, and I mean countless, fins after many many years I've finally settled on your XT fins as my go to westsuit fin. I love them, great all round fin. I'm not a big guy but can generate a fair amount of power and can do all kicks in them.

My request, was wondering if there is any chance you'd consider making them in white? I often dive in pretty marginal viz and white would be superb.

Cheers.

XT fins in white thats a combination between the best fin and the best color ever
i love my XT but when i dive wreck or bad vis I'm forced to use jet fins in white or apeks in white .
had a chat with dive rite yesterday they said red color is coming soon I'm sure there is a market for red yellow and blue XT in the rec market .
but in the tec community and instructors would love the XT in white or black simply because its the best fin currently in the market and in white it will just look more awesome
i have the gray XT and when the new black color came out i bought one just because it looks more cool and if the white color came i will buy it again because it will be super cool looks awesome fast in currents and i don't have to use other heavy white fins .
one of the best things about Dive rite is they listen to the consumer and market needs , i hope Lamar and Jared will consider about it .
XT in white will just swap the floor with other white fins :surrender:

I just did the same and bought black from DGX coz it looks cooler than the gray, obviously more money than sense. White I would buy in a heart beat.

i agree with i would buy it without thinking about it
dive rite give me white fins and take my money please

Lamar said that the red fins will be released on DEMA and available for sale this december but still no answer about white color i just hope they are making my christmas gift in white and keeping it as a surprise

Totally agree. Both my wife and I have dived XT's for a couple of years. We have both got a pair of Apex RX3 in white for all of the vis reasons and for white balance on a camera

I like my Apex fins, but much prefer my XT's. If DR make them in white, I'll be in fir a couple of pairs.

Please DR

Nobody spray paints their fins anymore?
I have my initials in yellow on my jets. Yellow because that was the color I had on hand at the time. White is better. People can see them in low vis and know who I am too. And it makes them easy to pick out if they get mixed in a pile with other fins. As a bonus nobody wants to steal fins with big ugly letters spray painted on them.
I've seen some people paint just a couple inches of the fin tip. That looks kind of cool and is a lot less ugly than big spray painted initials.

Totally agree. Both my wife and I have dived XT's for a couple of years. We have both got a pair of Apex RX3 in white for all of the vis reasons and for white balance on a camera

I like my Apex fins, but much prefer my XT's. If DR make them in white, I'll be in fir a couple of pairs.

Please DR

I too own the Apeks RK3 in white and black but find the XT to be a better all round fin.

Back
Top Bottom