What happened to the October roll call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may be seeing you on the 7th. I'm also considering the 2 tank twilight dive on the 9th. Interested?
I'll probably do the one tank early afternoon dive on Saturday-ending in time for the Aldora fiesta.

Steve

We'll probably be up for doing an afternoon dive on 7th or 8th. Want to skip afternoon dives on 9th so my gear can dry for flight.

I get to post in one of these!

I'll be in PDC at a resort from Oct12-22, but I'll be diving with Aqua Safari in Coz on Oct 15th with a group of friends, and I'll probably try to make another dive off Coz sometime between 17-21, but I'd be a single diver buddy'ing up with someone beforehand.

Say what................
at201614_ensmodel.gif

And yes I realise that tracks this far out are unreliable, but it still sucks to look at.

Wait WHAT? How do I not have that swag?
Good to run into you.

I got the swag in a fitness competition a few years ago by reaching a 10 lb weight loss before anyone else who was competing.

Good to run into you in the airport. Hope your diving is going well.

My little cattle boat works about as expected - Absolutely gorgeous, but I came darn close to the decomp limit on the second dive today. The first time down here - years ago - I didn't have a computer. (so theoretically much less bottom time). I shudder to think what the dive profile on those dives was. Hope your diving is going well!

Was on the island 3 weeks back, 4 of 6 dives I saw Eagle Rays, no groups just Singleton's. With luck they will still be around.

Wow! This is excellent news. Thanks for sharing.

@Lorenzoid - great meeting and diving with you and the Mrs. We are back home now, gear is rinsed and hanging to dry and looking forward to going through the 1,400 pictures as soon as I can. I know I have some great splendid toadfish, anemone shrimp and even a gaudy clown crab shot in there somewhere mixed in with the turtles, sharks and required hanging over the wall shots. Ended up at 14 dives Sun-Thursday - shortest was an hour, longest was 80 something minutes. First trip down and will NOT be our last. Already looking at flights for March.

Back
Top Bottom