Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CptTightPants21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling some spare gear. Most of it is completely brand new, a few items are very lightly used ( less than 10 dives)

1. Brand New, unregistered, unopened MK25 EVO / G260. Picked this up a month or two ago, decided I didn't need it. $600
View attachment 381009 View attachment 381010 View attachment 381011

2. Brand New 4th Element Arctic Pants Size Large Short. Picked this up from a guy who moved to mexico so didn't need the heavier undergarments. Said he bought them less than a year ago, tags are still attached.
$140 obo
View attachment 381012 View attachment 381013
3. 4th Element Gloves 5mm, size Large. Gloves are super warm, I just have several pairs and they are going unused. Gloves have been used for less than ten dives and I would probably guess around 4-6.
Price $45 obo
View attachment 381015 View attachment 381016
4. Halcyon Oral inflate SMB w/ OPV 1m smb. Great for use with a fundies class or signalling the boat. Has about 10 dives on it, in very good condition.
Retails for $99, Price $50 obo
View attachment 381017

5. Halcyon Spring Straps
New/Unused. I have size Large and X-Large
Price $40
View attachment 381019

6. Akona Collapsing Reg Bag--brand new, tags still attached
Full Reg bag on one side, duffel storage on the other. Great for vacation diving or hauling wet gear. I have/use three of these bags. This one is a brand new spare.
View attachment 381022
Price $30

7. I also have some freshly serviced Apeks FSR/ ATX200s, but I need to get pics and will make a separate post.

I am located in NY/NJ area so can drop off at Penn Station or Dutch Springs very easily. Buyer pays shipping. Please PM if you have any questions or would like additional pics.

Halcyon spring straps still available? Are these for Scubapro jet fins?

I'll take the XL spring straps

Back
Top Bottom