Don't miss the Party Tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
If you are in Cozumel don't miss the party this afternoon. Free food, drinks and professional entertainment at the Villa Aldora starting at 6 PM and on. AS you may know the Villa is full of Scuba Boarders and ANYONE from Scuba Board is invited no matter where you stay, or even if you dive.

This event is to celebrate Dave's 25th year here in Cozumel, which is a Conquest --one way or the other!

The Villa is just north of town and a short distance past the Condominos Cantamar—just before Puerto Abridge. Any Taxi driver knows what it is. I know it is short notice but It has been mentioned before, this is just a reminder.

Dave

PS Dave Will be hand making his slightly famous Dave's "Killer Margaritas" which do not contain any of the date rape drug that CV Chief uses.

PS PS if there are any survivors we may try again next Saturday!

Last edited:
My wife loves a good margarita! Can you plan another party the week of Dec 10th :wink:

Killer margs were. And the place was infested with SBers. Thanks Dave and congrats on the 25 years.

Please freeze 2 margaritas to be thawed the evening of the 27th!

Jay

IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1625.JPG
IMG_1634.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG
View attachment 383242 View attachment 383241 View attachment 383240 View attachment 383241

This was the place to be tonight in Cozumel and Dave did it up in the very best fashion. Killer Margaritas, great food and a Mayan dance troupe that wowed everyone! This party was worth the trip alone! And, I got one of the t-shirts that Memo said, loosely translated, meant "Remember to buy your mother flowers". Or something like that. A fabulous time was had by all!

Last edited:
Great party. Thanks to Memo for putting it all together. I must confess that I had two of Dave's killer margaritas. I was feeling it in the morning but that also might have something to also do with the amount of cervezas consumed.

Nice meeting you, @macado and @Pelagicsal. I was good until @WarrenZ poured the tequila shots. How fortuitous that Sat. was our last day of diving, and all we had to do the next day was leave for home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom