Closed: One remaining Halcyon BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IA-JCMDT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have 4 (one remaining) Halcyon Infinity 40lbs Backplate and Wings for sale. These are in good condition with no rips or tears. Used only in fresh water and always cleaned and dried afterwards. They have stainless steel backplate, weighted single tank adapter, and quick release weight pockets. The wing is the public safety version with blaze orange and a reflective stripe on it. I don't think you can beat this price, we are only selling because our team went to a jacket style BCD.

$400 plus shipping, located in Iowa.

Attachments

• 20161002_090937.jpg
    20161002_090937.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 20161002_090921.jpg
    20161002_090921.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
It kind of sounds like you're trying to sellc these all together. If you're willing to separate them I will take one. Please pm me.

Likewise, I'd take one as well if that were the case.

If your selling these for 400 for all 4 I'll take all 4!

Now if I could only get two DSS setups with 17lb wings for half price, just like all these Halcyon

Now if I could only get two DSS setups with 17lb wings for half price, just like all these Halcyon
Yeah, they are priced to move, we need to use the money to purchase some other equilment for the dive team. If I didn't already have 3 setups I would purchase one myself.

I have sold 3 of these, one remaining. $400 plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom