Hello From Tortuga Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga James

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I haven't been on this forum since last winter. It's my busy season and we have had a good one, despite the unpredictable weather this year. Also, it seems like Facebook has cannibalized a lot of the diving and fishing forums. I generally use my Tortuga Charters Facebook page to announce special trips and openings, like I used to do here. I perused the top 50 posts and realized that I don't recognize the screen names anymore, which I guess happens with a 6 month absence. For all the new members, if you search my screen name you will see I have contributed a lot to this forum in the past. I will make an effort to come around more often. Please feel free to PM any specific questions you have about diving the Crystal Coast (Beaufort/Morehead). I have been running Tortuga Charters here for 8 years and can provide a wealth of information, both general and even specific like "How has this visibility changed with the passing of Hermine?"

Great Diving
Captain James

Patrick and I were just talking about getting down there with you Ken.

And I second Yadrpro. Tortuga is an outstanding dive platform.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom