Oceanic Datamax Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDI

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi scubaboard,i have a feeling you guys and gals can help me here. I have contacted Oceanic Australia multiple times with no luck. Here in Aus Oceanic are hopeless. It is a shame because their gear is good, I need a battery conversion kit for a datamax pro. It has been in the family since just after production, it was made in june 93 and is other wise perfect. J batteries are hard to come by in melbourne. I need the converion to 2 x cr 3v cells if possible. This computer flooded on the original owner several times and still works perfect would love to keep it going as a redundant for them. The online austion site has not helped me so far.

yes I will use Cr2430, perfect as I have a heap of them for my computers. I will definitely do this if I cant get the oem version. Thanks Tbar.

Last edited:
Yeah all the ones my local battery shop had were past use by. Conversion I think is my best bet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom