What is your tank lineup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel bad that perhaps I took the focus off the topic What is your line up? not cost. I will start another thread for that.

3 HP 120 Worthington Steels
2 AL 80's
1 AL19

I purchased to 120's used within a week of each other from different divers in the area. Shortly after I found 2 80's, one for $20 and the other for $35. I wanted the 80's to dive BHB with and practice weighting between the 2 setups. I use the 120's on charters. As I did more charters, I wanted a pony.

Recently I did a 3 tank trip and took 2 120's and an 80. I don't like switching my gear configurations around on the boat (ie weights), so I found someone selling a 120 and I bought it.

OMG: out of control. For guys with more than 10 tanks. do you have a separate budget for VIP tanks?:) My shops in town insist on oxygen cleaning every year. Comes to about $53/year/tank.

6) HP steel 120 (4 PST/2 Worthington)
(4) HP steel 130 (1 PST/3 Worthington)
(6) HP steel 100 (2 PST/ 4 Worthington) Just added 2 more to the fleet, so updated the tally. Opportunity arose = early Christmas shopping! :)
(4) AL 30
(1) AL 80
(1) LP steel 108 (Faber)
(1) LP steel 85 (Faber)
(1) LP steel 76 'doubles' (Faber)
(1) LP steel 85 'doubles' (Faber)

Over 15 yrs of diving, only added an average of less than 2 tanks per year to the fleet, am I falling behind ? :)

Updated:
1 Worthington LP77
4 Worthington LP85s
3 HP 80s (old Genesis tanks ~1985 vintage; still in use)
6 AL 80s (not using much anymore)
2 AL 40s
1 Double LP50s (newest ones added 2 months ago).

updates
1x double PST HP120's
1x Double LP72's
1x Sidemount LP72's
1x Sidemount OMS LP125's
1x Sidemount OMS LP85's
1x AL30
9x AL80's for various stage and decompression jobs. Realized I didn't have enough, so bought 7 of them about a month ago.... Not entirely sure it's enough, but it will be good for now

Back
Top Bottom