Alleged illegal tanks sold by Add Helium-Heads up to any that may have purchased

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the name of the so called Libyan militant? I can't access the page you provide because of the horrible internet speed here now.
They did not say that I saw

Do you have the name of the so called Libyan militant?
The name is not specified in the complaint. Reference is made to a 'customer in Libya', and to the allegation that 'the Libyan customer was a known militant in the region'.

The name is not specified in the complaint. Reference is made to a 'customer in Libya', and to the allegation that 'the Libyan customer was a known militant in the region'.
Additional in the complaint it is alleged that Sotis was aware of that as well but still went forward

WOW -- Clive Cussler could write another Dirk Pitt novel out of this--it has all the elements.

DPV's, rebreathers, Libyan militants, the FBI, Homeland Security, the Department of Commerce, injucnctions, conjunctions, business partner war, and a Napoleonic complex.
:coffee:

Wow... those are amazing accusations. Time should tell if any of them are true.
I attached a copy of the file for anyone to review. I note the Defendant has not even been served yet... I wonder how the OP is involved with this, when the Defendant hasn't even been served (no affidavit of service shows in the file yet filed by the process server). In Fl, you can be sued for a box of crayons, it doesn't mean there is any merit, especially when we are directed to this prior to the defendant even having an opportunity to respond in Court.

Attachments

• Complaint.PDF
    5.5 MB · Views: 512
I attached a copy of the file for anyone to review. I note the Defendant has not even been served yet... I wonder how the OP is involved with this, when the Defendant hasn't even been served (no affidavit of service shows in the file yet filed by the process server). In Fl, you can be sued for a box of crayons, it doesn't mean there is any merit, especially when we are directed to this prior to the defendant even having an opportunity to respond in Court.
The OP (me) was called and asked by a friend if I was aware of this..I wasn't.

I don't know any of the parties nor do I have any of their products. However I will say lawsuits like this are like throwing a huge bowl of spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks. There are a lot of allegations in there, mostly business disputes.

Was the defendant ever arrested or charged with any crimes by HLS or the FBI?
I am sure more info will come.
:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom