Just indroducing myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EHill

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just stopped in to say hi. Great looking at the photos and listening to everyone talk about diving. I haven't been in the water for a few months as the Tigris is pretty nasty.
Should be heading home soon so I can get back to teaching.
EH

Hello EHill and welcome to Scubaboard. Come home soon! Hate to hear about a diver who can't really go diving. At least you've found the next best thing, Scubaboarding.

welcome to scuba board , make this your new home and enjoy!!!!!!!!

:thumb: Hi EHill, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to Scuba Board! It’s a great place for people that appreciate scuba diving. Cheers! :cheers:

Heya EH and welcome to the Board! This is the best place to hang out when you can't dive, at least it cruves the withdraw symptons a bit. :D

Best wishes, get wet
Vickie

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Man - so close to the Red Sea, and no diving. I wouldn't want to go in the Tigris without a full Haz-Mat dry suit and hardhat!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :snorkel:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! If you have any questions or problems... or you just want to chat, PM me!

EHill:
Just stopped in to say hi. Great looking at the photos and listening to everyone talk about diving. I haven't been in the water for a few months as the Tigris is pretty nasty.
Should be heading home soon so I can get back to teaching.
EH

Know exactly what you mean... I got that vacation courtesy of G. senior the first time around. :11:

Just from the mention I can almost smell it again!

Keep your head down don't eat anything you can't pronounce...

:angel_2:

Hello, another soldier in diving. I'm new to the craft. I'm stationed in recruiting in Florida right now (I know, rough duty). I did most of my out of recruiting time with the 82nd at Bragg.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Come home safe, so that you can get some "clean water" diving done!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom