For Sale Pinnacle Evolution 2 Dry Suit - priced to sell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heavy duty drysuit - maybe 2 dozen dives - mostly freshwater.

Pinnacle Evolution 2 Trilaminate Cordura Mens Drysuit

Would be $1800 new
Size king size I am 6'1" and wore it easily from 210 to 240 lbs - could fit someone even taller/shorter - This suit is very flexible in size. Internal suspenders.

Neoprene booties - not attached boots - so foot size is NOT an issue. Comes with carrying bag as well.

Make me an offer - looking to move fast.

Seals do need replacement - a guy locally can do for about $100 - if you prefer that - I will fix them and add to price. Asking $500

I will ship in the US - international - will do for actual cost.

IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0996.JPG
IMG_0997.JPG
IMG_0998.JPG
IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0996.JPG
IMG_0997.JPG
IMG_0998.JPG

Would be $1800 new
Size king size I am 6'1" and wore it easily from 210 to 240 lbs - could fit someone even taller/shorter - This suit is very flexible in size. Internal suspenders.

Neoprene booties - not attached boots - so foot size is NOT an issue. Comes with carrying bag as well.

Make me an offer - looking to move fast.

Seals do need replacement - a guy locally can do for about $100 - if you prefer that - I will fix them and add to price. Asking $500

I will ship in the US - international - will do for actual cost.

Pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom