best car rental agency

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have also sent multiple emails to Poppy in last few days without any response.
Are they still in business?
Has anyone been able to contact them in last couple of months?

info@ppmbonaire.com This a friend of mine on Bonaire that has some rental trucks.. Fair prices and trucks are in nice shape.. Send him a E-mail ... His name is Baasje...

Jim...

We had an excellent experience using ABCarrental last May. Nice truck, no "gotchas".
AB Car Rental

I noticed on AB's web site that they offer truck pickup at the airport now. At least it is an option when you make the reservation. Anyone used that service yet?

You must have to make a reservation to see that offer. At least I couldn't find it. Is there a fee?

You must have to make a reservation to see that offer. At least I couldn't find it. Is there a fee?

Right, its an option when you go thru the reservation process. Only on pickup, not on return. Does not appear to be an additional fee. Just noticed that the other day when I received an email from them about their new ab-dive service (air). Not going until May so I will email them to find out more about that option.

That makes sense actually. The rental office would get more crowded for pickups than drop-offs.

Apparently wishful thinking on my part. I misunderstood AB's web form asking for pickup at the airport or the office to mean the truck location... So false alarm, pickup at airport means the usual they pick you up and bring you to their office.

Back
Top Bottom