Fiji- land and liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heehee62

Contributor
Reaction score
Do any of the fiji liveaboards provide a divemaster for every 4-5 diver? I'm guessing the answer is no but thought I'd ask as my traveling companions are refusing to go on a liveaboard unless we have a divemaster guiding us.

I can stay in fiji for up to 3 weeks so imagine can go to multiple islands even if we do land based diving only. It seems like I can still hit the best diving spots from land. Is that right?

Thanks.

I did a week or so of diving from Beqa. My son and I were there and loved the diving. We did unlimited shore and 2-3 boat dives per day, often getting dropped off as the boat was returning and we'd dive back to the island, for a bonus dive.
Each boat had 8-10 divers with 2 DM per boat as I recall.

Thanks Frontierpointer. We've decided to stick with land including myself so that we can save money and also go to Tonga to snorkel with humpback whales.

Back
Top Bottom