Scooter recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weigh the buckle of the strap. So get a kitchen scale and hold the webbing off of it to try to just weigh the metal. If it's around 500g, then just remove the salt water weight and you'll be close enough

Michael Guerrero , can you please post a picture ? Thanks

It's a pain in the butt to do on SB. Just imagine an aluminum bar, about 3/4" wide, 1/8" thick, and about 8" or 10" long, twisted 90 degrees about halfway along its length. Then I drilled a hole for the screw that I mount my camera to.

Snapshot 4 (9-29-2016 9-25 PM).png

FiddlerOnTheRoof , i can't tell from the photo how is the GoPro mount attached to the scooter. Do you mind making a closer photo ? Thanks

adrianhuma, I'm not 100% sure for XJoy 7 standard handle, but look up "Go Pro Mount" accessory from SUEX ex. Suex GoPro mounting. It's a T- Fix insert which goes into most of SUEX handles. Allows you to attach various stuff.
I don't know if your XJoy 7 comes standard with recess for insert, but I know upgradable Power Grip handle comes with insertion point for T-Fix insert.
Would make everything easier and clean.
It would make it look like above picture from Fidderontheroof

Kyung

The gopro mount from suex is kind of expensive, but for the T handle, i would go for it...

Does this handle seem better to you ? Comparing to the stock one...

70869.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom