February 2017 Roll Call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

February 14-23, Casa Mexicana, Tres Pelicanos
Anyone diving with same op during this time that is interested in afternoon diving PM me, need at least two divers to guarantee dive:D

With as many people that are going to be there at that time, you shouldn't have any issues as I bet they will be either running a boat for an afternoon dive or night dive everyday while your there if the weather permits. Just a hunch.

With as many people that are going to be there at that time, you shouldn't have any issues as I bet they will be either running a boat for an afternoon dive or night dive everyday while your there if the weather permits. Just a hunch.

You would think, but so far the 15th is the only afternoon dive scheduled.. Have several mornings booked as backup but hoping to switch.

macado + 1. Last minute trip. Will be there for long weekend next week. Diving Feb 4th, 5th and 6th with Aldora provided no port closures or walls.

on Coz 2/8 to 2/15
Diving with Living Underwater
Stay split between Hotel Coz (1st half) and Intercontinental El Prez (2nd half)
David & Jing from Seattle

Now, where can I get me one of those boat coats?
I find mine on eBay, the zipper corrodes from the salt water so I buy them as inexpensivly as possible.

Only a few more days, started packing today for the trip, looking forward to meeting those who will be diving with Tres Pelicanos starting this coming Saturday. Its going to be a great time. I will be looking for people to eat lunch and dinner with as I'm on my own this trip.

Can't wait, bags are packed for 2/1 departure. Wife and I are staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Aldora 2/1-2/11

Time is going too slow....2/25-3/5 staying blue angel
Diving with Blue angel.

Back
Top Bottom