Hello New Diver from the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mel Calara

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi!
My daugther and I started diving 2015. Ever since then we have been diving almost every weekend. This forum has helped answer most questions a diver have. Hope to contribute.
Cheers!!!

Hi Mel!

I'm hoping to dive regularly in the Philippines. Any recommendations on clubs/locations/agencies?

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I have enjoyed diving in the PI (Anilao and Puerto Galera)

Welcome to SB Mel Calara. A wonderful place to be and learn from fellow divers.

Hi Gio! We normally go Anilao Batangas, its the nearest from Manila. We stay at Casa Bahia, the owners are avid divers too. Dumagute is also good.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa......

Hi, New to the board. Where do you dive? I also dive with my daughter here in SUBIC. Lots of wrecks to see. We dive out of Treasure Island resort and Dive center.

Hi, New to the board. Where do you dive? I also dive with my daughter here in SUBIC. Lots of wrecks to see. We dive out of Treasure Island resort and Dive center.
We dive in Batangas. But this summer we plan to go to Subic.

We dive in Batangas. But this summer we plan to go to Subic.

Great to hear it. If you do come this way let me know and if you want we can meet up and do a dive together. My daughter has not found any dive buddies besides me. Children here do not seem to be as interested in diving as kids in other parts of the world. I am AOW going for my rescue soon and my daughter is OW going for JrAOW soon.

We also wish to dive in your area. We hear Batangas is great for diving. Maybe one day resort owners will realize that they can make money with dive packages longer than 1 night.

Back
Top Bottom