February 2017 Roll Call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One more question: how common is it to see a Splendid Toadfish? I am keeping my fingers crossed we find some.

Probably not on the same boat. I will guarantee that you will see splendid toad fish. Ask your dive master to spot some for you. Look for them at Cedral, Tunich and Santa Rosa. If you are lucky the dive master will tease them out of their hole.

I will be looking for people to eat lunch and dinner with as I'm on my own this trip.

Same here.

Some favorites are lunch at the Municipal Market or El Chino Marinero (depending on what time the Aldora boat docks).

One more question: how common is it to see a Splendid Toadfish? I am keeping my fingers crossed we find some.
You'll also hear them croaking on night dives at many sites.

Woodpecker SCUBA Club - Mike, Jim, Bill and Karl
Feb 25-March 1 Diving with Living Underwater

Decided last night that I wanted to dive, so jumped a flight this morning and just finished the bag drag. Diving with Aldora and staying at the Flamingo on Calle 6. Diving thru the 14th.

Craig

I hate to ask but 78 is my cut off for layered 3 vs 5 and I understand its been closer to 80 so I have my 3 packed for my Friday flight.

But can anyone give me a last minute water temperature?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom