I've had enough - I'm going for a dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB

Obi-MB-Kenobi
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Too many dry days, too much hanging around, too much TV/storm update watching. I'm going for a dive. I'm either heading for the cul de sac in front of my house or the pool. Granted, the pool might have more interesting marine life, and it IS in the lee of the storm, but the cul de sac is bound to have a semi-floating wreck within the next couple of hours.

I'll post a report later!

MB:
Too many dry days, too much hanging around, too much TV/storm update watching. I'm going for a dive. I'm either heading for the cul de sac in front of my house or the pool. Granted, the pool might have more interesting marine life, and it IS in the lee of the storm, but the cul de sac is bound to have a semi-floating wreck within the next couple of hours.

I'll post a report later!

yeah - I've got one eye on Brian Norcross and the other on my whaler tied off across the canal... It should all be over in 6 hours or so. Good luck ! (I probably should have renewed that wind storm insurance this year).

I did the first dive in the cul de sac at the end of my driveway. There was a stiff current running from the Dairy Queen toward the golf course. Lots of trees and debris submerged, and there's a statue of Brian Norcross at 25'. Low viz - about 5' at best. I bumped into a discarded barrel with "Colin was here" carved on it. I ended the dive when the surface winds tossed me out into my neighbor's herb garden where I had a minor entanglement problem with his sprinkler system...

The stats:
28' for 55 min on 40% EAN
Best viz = 5'
No sharks teeth on this one
Current: steady 1 knot with gusts to 85 MPH

LOL
Krista and I were planning on donnig gear and sitting in the yard. My buddy is sleeping now...do I dare go solo?

Funny, did Jo dive too? I cancelled my trip to FL this weekend. I wonder why? Looks like the next time I get wet, it will be Thanksgiving.

MB:
I did the first dive in the cul de sac at the end of my driveway. There was a stiff current running from the Dairy Queen toward the golf course. Lots of trees and debris submerged, and there's a statue of Brian Norcross at 25'. Low viz - about 5' at best. I bumped into a discarded barrel with "Colin was here" carved on it. I ended the dive when the surface winds tossed me out into my neighbor's herb garden where I had a minor entanglement problem with his sprinkler system...

The stats:
28' for 55 min on 40% EAN
Best viz = 5'
No sharks teeth on this one
Current: steady 1 knot with gusts to 85 MPH

Hahahaha! Thats FUNNY! :rofl: I hope my laptop isn't ruined from when I snarked lemonade the wrong direction through my nose when I read the bit about the barrel! I'm glad your dives went well :wink:

Sounds like you had more fun than the dive I did last week. Where do you live I am coming over?

Hope everyone is safe. I am surprised we have power. It keeps coming and going.

I am ready to dive under my bed with 5 kids and no power!

HELP ME someone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom