Cozumel hotel with dive operation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Park Royal.

You can use the dock next door to have pretty much ANY dive op pick you at.

Use of dock will cost $5-8 for the week per diver, but WELL worth it.

Hotel is great for kids and its a great AI to keep them fed at any hour of the day, and it is still really close to town that you can go eat dinner multiple times easily and cheaply. My 17 and 13 year old wont stay anywhere else lol (wife either).

One of the other nice things is staying further north opens up any dive site from paradise south. If you stay at say the IB, Allegro etc - a dive op may not want to pick you up there, dive close 1st dive, then drive way north near paradise etc for 2nd shallow dive then drive you back. I have heard of that happening with the OP at the IB - they dive a schedule and do NOT deviate from it. ICK. If you stay north and use an op that works out of eother of the calletas, you can dive pretty much all reefs no issue.

I stay at the PR and use BlueXTSea. Couldnt get any better than that!

We've stayed at Casa Mexicana the last two years. Nice hotel, great breakfast and right in town. We dove with Blue XTSea and they're great but you could also pick one of the other dive ops that will either pick you up at the Aldora pier or arrange transport for you to the marina.

I stayed at the Allegro Cozumel and dove with their house shop (Prodive Mexico) and had a great time. Good beaches, pool, all inclusive, etc. It is also down south so the boat rides are short. Good prices as well. Would go back anytime.

6 of us (5 divers) stayed there in December and had a great time too. Prodive seems to be a good operator -- very professional, and offer free nitrox. I agree -- we'd go back any time.

Blue Angel is a very nice middle ground between in town and far south accommodations, and they have a great on-site dive op.

Maybe this link will work & if it doesn't copy & paste to find my photo tours of several of the resorts that might fit your needs. Photos are a few years old for most properties but in general they still help pick the best beach area / man made beach club etc.

ci_copo’s albums | Flickr

Occidental was perfect !
We should go together some time :yeahbaby:

I just got back from villa aldora for a week. I plan on going back very soon. Everything from the diving to the villa was absolutely amazing.

We have been to Allegro two years in a row and are going back next year. Pro dive is very professional and boat trips are short. $15 taxi into town, taxis are across the road from the hotel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom