Post-trip diving in Florida, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bethie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be spending 4 or 5 days in FL after the Invasion and would like to explore diving there. I am open to anything, anywhere (Keys? Blue Heron Bridge?) As I am sure many of you live in FL, what would you suggest, and is anyone interested in a few more dives? Thanks!

It all depends where you settle... I live in Ft. Lauderdale and love diving the Keys, but Pompano is probably where you will find me most often. We can chat over a drink in Roatan :)

Where will you be landing at and how far are you willing to travel?
Landing in Miami and can travel wherever. I do not have a plane ticket home yet so can return from Miami, FLL, Palm Beach,etc

Boynton Beach reefs are awesome. You can combine Boynton, West Palm and Jupiter. Blue Heron is in West Palm. I am here now for 5 days and doing this very thing. Went out of West Palm yesterday with Narcosis- saw a 9 foot bull shark up close, among other stuff. Today out of Boynton with Starfish Scuba. Great drift diving off of Boynton ledge. Loggerhead turtles, big morays, nurse sharks, all your caribbean reef fish, etc... BAckout to Boytnon reefs tomorrow, Blue Heron bridge on Sunday and finish up at Jupiter with Jupiter Dive Center in hopes of seeing some Lemon Sharks. Very good viz today. Water temp is 70-71 currently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom