Online Booking Tool For Dive Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Octopusprime

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are building an Online booking tool for dive charters. It is in development right now. Most online booking tools do not work for dive boats because they do not allow for the different rates based on dive sites selected. More of the high level features are listed below.

1. Fully mobile friendly
  2. Calendar and advanced search options
  3. First diver that books dives will select dive sites and that will determine price of charter
  4. Additional divers will be able to see selected dives and book open seats
  5. Collect information on each diver (name and email address)
  6. Diver can add items to cart (rental tanks shirts etc.)
  7. Secure integrated credit card billing
  8. Allow certain users to pay cash or check
  9. Send booking confirmation to diver
  10. Resend confirmation 24 hr before boat leaves with Directions, waiver, and any other information you choose
  11. Full range of Coupon codes and discount options
  12. Reduce refunds by issuing credit for canceled trips. Offer upgrade to book open seat on another more expensive charter.
  13. Sends Captain roster prior to charter
  14. Full set of reporting options to see open seats, diver history, captain
If you have a dive boat I would be interested in your feed back and what you would want in a booking program.

Software is going to be free to dive boat. Much like ticketmaster we will add a small online booking fee for each seat booked.

I am a diver and a network operations engineer. I do not have a dive boat but I would be happy to test drive the software from a customer's POV and let you know what I think.

The online booking tool is live and ready to go. Anyone interested in demo, even if you don't have a dive boat. Looking to show it off and get the word out.

I've got no interest in this and I realize I may be stepping on toes. But this is worth checking out: Fareharbor.com

I don't believe it can to this though" First diver that books dives will select dive sites and that will determine price of charter.

However, it is widely adopted by the HI tourism industry and is fully customizable to all kind of activities. And it's free. (Online bookings, but not internal bookings, a 6% fee is added and charged to customer).

We have seen fairharbor before. Many boats are looking for a way to allow divers to select dive sites. Our Dive Scheduler HOME - The Only Online Booking Tool Just for Dive Boats tool includes multiple ways to allow divers to select sites and show future divers where they are going. This incourages divers to book further out.

Our tool is also free as we add an online booking fee that each diver pays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom