Suggestions needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My suggestion is Playa Azul, not to far north but way past the weirdos with balloons on their heads. Given your location at the Casa Mexicana, the only places that meet your goals are the Hotel Presidente and Playa Azul. That is just my opinion.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Last edited:
My suggestion is Playa Azul, not to far north but way past the weirdos with balloons on their heads. Given your location at the Casa Mexicana, the only places that meet your goals are the Hotel Presidente and Playa Azul. That is just my opinion.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers
The last time I was at Playa Azul was 08 when I stayed there. Yes, nice place! Do they have a day pass for visitors to use facilities?

NO pass needed. Just walk in like you own the place and buy your food and beverages.

Dave

Buccanos is my first choice, you will have to take a cab to get there. you could walk from downtown, possibly just over a mile? There are public beaches that the locals use, just to the north and south of town. small bar/restaurants have popped up in these areas as well. easy walks from downtown.
I THINK that it is set up as a day beach area just below Turquoise Bar, just south of Blue Angel as well.

If it's not too late for advice, I would offer another suggestion and that is "The Bungalow" just immediately north of airport road. Spent a lovely afternoon on their beach loungers this afternoon. Great view, no crowds, good prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom