Closed: Nitek Duo 150$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
I am the original owner of this dive rite duo computer. Comes with DSS bugie strap, padded case, and screen protector. The computer is used and shows the usual wear. Fully functional. I'm asking 150$ Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. Let me know if you are intrested or have any questions. IMG_1215.JPGIMG_1216.JPG

How old is it? Some of the earlier ones had a lot of failures. Has this one been reliable? Approx how many dives on it?

I am the original owner of the computer, I purchased this directly from diverite as an upgrade from my bridge II computer. It's 11 years old. It has approximately 60 dives, the majority freshwater. I didn't know there was any issues with the nitek duo being unreliable. I do know they are beloved by many for the size of the display. Personally I've never had an issue with it or at any point doubted it function or reliability. I dove it this summer several times without issuebb Let me know if you have any other questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom