Palawan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finbob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Early March, hoping to spend 10 days diving in Palawan. Any suggestions? Diving sites, operators and hotels (aircon essential). Any information gratefully received. Thanks!

Where in Palawan?
Coron(wrecks diving) is actually in Bususanga with daily flight to Manila.
El Nido which is at the northern tip of Palawan. Place of entry is normally through Puerto Princesa but there are other options available.

Love Coron, Barracuda and Kayangan lake etc, a little more up market but stay cheap for half then here Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa | 5-Star Palawan Resort the dive shop is really well run, take a day trip, dive/snorkel and lunch on a speed boat, 4 of us did 3 dives, snorkeling Kayangan lake and another spot plus a massive lunch for $300 AUS

Gentlemen, I've decided to go to Puerto Galera instead this time around.
However, I would ask what is the best place in Palawan for diving if wrecks are removed from the equation?

I have only done Honda Bay and El Nido beside Coron many many yrs ago. None of those two places will get me to go back again.
No idea what it is like nowadays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom