Dry glove recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Viking Classic system...pull the glove over the "sewn-in" suit ring and you are ready to go. No failure points...no lining up the rings before you "click". Simple, elegant and foolproof.

The black rubber gloves that came with my Kubi rings lasted just over 1 year before I finally got a hole in one of them.

I found the identical gloves here, for about $2 per pair. I bought a couple of pair. With shipping, it was a bit under $10, total. I would have bought more pairs at once, but I didn't know this retailer and wanted to be sure they were legit and the gloves really were identical to the ones I had been using.

Results for 'g17k'
Beats our local price here.......ours are $7 each.....and they have pink......sadly they don't ship to Canada.....

Beats our local price here.......ours are $7 each.....and they have pink......sadly they don't ship to Canada.....

If you want me to order you some and ship them to you, send me a PM. Seriously. I don't mind at all.

I have a complete unused set of 90mm Kubi rings and gloves for sale if anyone is interested.
Send me a PM, I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I have.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom