Diviac?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tubarao

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello divers

Does anybody know Diviac Travel? It is a liveaboard travel agency. Did anybody book a liveaboard with them?
Thanks

Hi Tubaro,

Diviac here! I just wanted to see if you had any questions I could answer.

Of course, we think Diviac is the best option for booking a liveaboard holiday. But, you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out these reviews of Diviac on Trustpilot.

There’s some great perks to booking with us, too! You’ll get:
1. Free dive insurance
2. The lowest prices available
3. The largest selection of dive holidays for online booking
4. Fantastic support offered by our team of dive professionals. We’ll be available to you from the first inquiry until you return home from your holiday.

Again, please let us know if you have any questions. We’d be more than happy to answer them :)

In the meantime, happy diving!

Does anybody know Diviac Travel?

Diviac become the online logbook offering on Scuba Board awhile back, with both a free and a paid subscription offering. Awhile back, Scuba Board went to a new system (I don't know exactly what all that entailed), and Diviac stopped being evident at the top of my forum view.

I haven't booked anything with them. If Scuba Board was willing to be associated with them (and my log book on the Diviac site now has a banner saying ScubaBoard.com, and says SB Logbook powered by Diviac), then I suspect they're reputable.

Richard.

Hi Tubaro,

Diviac here! I just wanted to see if you had any questions I could answer.

Of course, we think Diviac is the best option for booking a liveaboard holiday. But, you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out these reviews of Diviac on Trustpilot.

There’s some great perks to booking with us, too! You’ll get:
1. Free dive insurance
2. The lowest prices available
3. The largest selection of dive holidays for online booking
4. Fantastic support offered by our team of dive professionals. We’ll be available to you from the first inquiry until you return home from your holiday.

Again, please let us know if you have any questions. We’d be more than happy to answer them :)

In the meantime, happy diving!

Can you post a link to the insurance policy? Several liveaboards require dive insurance, so I would like to see if the insurance coverage you offer meets their requirements.

Hi Pillpusher,

Here's a link to the dive insurance we offer with all liveaboard bookings: Diving Insurance

It’s a standard policy that’s perfect for liveaboards and has already been used by hundreds of our customers.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

A boat requires insurance? Seems easier for them to change their booking rules and just charge a few bucks more and avoid the middleman (who could reject claims).

A boat requires insurance? Seems easier for them to change their booking rules and just charge a few bucks more and avoid the middleman (who could reject claims).

The one I'm likely taking (Samambaia) only "strongly recommends" it, but while researching I noticed several that did require it. The main requirement is likely evac coverage.

Just a heads up on Diviac, when they run a credit card, they for some reason have themselves classified as a software company rather than a travel agency. So, you don't get any bonus points when using a card that offers bonuses for travel purchases. Cost me about 1000 reward points just on my down payment, so I'll be using a different card when I pay my balance.

<,I noticed several that did require it. The main requirement is likely evac coverage.>> Interesting. I wonder if that's a reflection of how often they need that service. :)

Back
Top Bottom