The New Scuba Wagon... 2016 350 Transit XLT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've still got a few major things to do, but she's driveable and diveable. I've been taking her out more and more.

Well, she's at the body shop right now! I'll take some pics when I get back from Cayman Brac.

The body shop what did you do now Pete?

Dont tell me you were crash testing the tank racks.

I've enjoyed following along with your van build and am looking forward to more updates

It took them four weeks to do a one week job. I finally got my van back, but they're going to see it again. They somehow disabled some of my cabin lights, cut my GPS antenna wire and left a blemish on the door. Very, very frustrating.

Since then, I've added baskets for the shelf and they work GREAT. In a departure from Scuba Diving, I will be adding a reloading station in the van. Kind of whack, but I don't have space in my house to do this.

Reactions: D_B
Reloading? Single stage or progressive?

Pics please!

Today, I rewired my GPS and XM radio. The guys at the body shop hit the antenna wires with a grinder. I'll be installing the progressive reloader probably next week. I'm going to try to install the air lift springs this week. Without a solid working surface, this will be a pain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom