Maldives Liveaboard trip Video 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great videos! Thanks for sharing them with us.

One quick question though: For the aerial/fly-by shots, did you have a drone with you for those or were they stock footage provided by the boat (or maybe some other method)?

i took those footage by a drone, DJI Mavic pro.
share some drone experience here. it is difficult to take video in the middle of the sea of a small drone, wind always very strong. i gave up a lot of chance to take video when i went somewhere very beautiful(actually everywhere is beautiful in Maldives when i get close to any atoll) because I'm afraid i lost my drone. there is alert of my remote which ask me to call back the drone.
i think some bigger drone is much better to use in the middle of the sea.

however, thank you very much for watching my video.

Very nice videos. Can you tell us a little about your camera and lighting gear?

I'm using
Canon g7x
Fantasea housing
Wide angle wet lens
I-torch pro6 +
Dji mavic pro C4k (i downscale to 1080p on this YouTube clip)
Actually i just taking by ambient light. Turn on my video light in night dive only. Almost meaningless use video light in daytime, current is strong, very difficult to maintain a good distance and position.

Thank you u like my video.

Thank you for posting this - we are going to be on ScubaSpa Yang in June. It was nice to see your videos!

Back
Top Bottom