For Sale LiquiVision Xeo Trimix/CCR dive computer + extras: $425

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deadbilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm offering my LiquiVision Xeo Trimix/CCR computer for sale. $425 shipped (OBO).
It comes with the download link (works on Mac and PC) and a pair of rechargeable batteries and charger. It's in great working order with roughly 60-70 dives on it. The screen brightness appears ever so slightly diminished from new, but this has not been an issue and it's still highly visible underwater. I've put bungees on the computer, but I'll send it to you with the wristband as well, in case you're into that sort of thing. I was gifted another newer computer or else I'd hang onto this one. It's served me very well as a backup to my main CCR electronics.

I'll even throw in a second, fully functional computer of the same model!
The caveat is that the second unit is of the earlier design that had a weakness in the battery compartment and suffered a small hairline crack as a result. It never flooded since the crack was produced and discovered while the unit was dry. So, maybe you can epoxy it in a clever way and end up with two Xeos for much less than the price of one! The computer offered for sale is an updated design that does NOT have the weakness that lead to the crack (it was sent as a replacement).

xeo - 1.jpg xeo - 2.jpg xeo - 3.jpg
xeo - 1.jpg
xeo - 2.jpg
xeo - 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom