scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i try to connect to scuba.com chat, but havent any return until now.
is anybody scuba.com here? or can anybody give me different authorized e mail please from there?-that may be pm, no problem-
thanks and sorry for my poor english, attilla
They have a toll free number you can contact them at. Might be better then relying on email since filters could have mistaken it for spam.

I've made two purchases from them this year. Took less then a week both times to receive my item from the time the order was placed. I didn't have to contact them so I'm not sure how well they do on customer service though.

thank you for all. my problem is solved. but in my opinion scuba.com has more good communication..
thanks again.

It's always better to by from LDS, online stores are ruining and steeling business from Local dive shops.

I buy from my LDS when they have what I need but they often do not stock some of the things I need. Their prices on some things make buying from them economically challenging. If you have unlimited funds and time to wait for orders to be placed and shipped to the shop when they place an order to their supplier, buying everything from your LDS is fine.

It's always better to by from LDS, online stores are ruining and steeling business from Local dive shops.

Yeah, how dare the online stores offer competitive prices, excellent customer service, and not lie to you about the one brand they happen to stock is the only one that won't kill you dead on your first dive. Your LDS experiences must be very different from the small ripoff shops dotted across much of the nation. An average visit to a small LDS is an offer to order what you want, have it in within a month, and charge you MSRP+. I've had enough of their BS and will happily support shops like DRIS, DGX, and Scubatoys (which, by the way, are also real brick-and-mortar shops as well).

I used to buy online. Too many problems. Now I only deal with local dive shops.

Last edited:
Guess you've never been ripped of by an online store then.

Last edited:
I have to go to my local dive shops website to see their prices because they don't bother to price half the stuff in their store. I have ordered a few things from Leisure Pro and never had an issue. Proud to be a chump.

I have to go to my local dive shops website to see their prices because they don't bother to price half the stuff in their store. I have ordered a few things from Leisure Pro and never had an issue. Proud to be a chump.
After reading g my post I realized I sounded a bit like a troll, so I edited previous posts.

I used to buy online. Too many problems. Now I only deal with local dive shops.

I just make a list of all the things I need and maybe once a year make a drive to Scubatoys. About 5 hours away (Or I plan it where when I am road tripping I stop by) and get the product at the same price as they sell it online which is far cheaper sometimes then many of the LDS I go to. Not saying right or wrong but it fairs out to be much cheaper and at the same time grants me much needed time away from work for a weekend get away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom