Never Dive Alone! XTAR Giveaway!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hello
i will go antalya / datca / turkey may 1-5
good lucks to everyone:)

Next big dive will be Cozumel, April. 16-21, for my birthday dive. Diving with Aldora Divers and with my wife as my buddy. We will also be diving with J and and R, our new Canadian friends, we met last year in Cozumel. Staying at Casa Mexicana and drinking at The Thirsty Cougar.

Maybe a solo Okie Lake Dive, but I hate my 7mil wetsuit, I feel like the staypuff marshmellow man in the thing and it takes a crap load of weight to dive.

Thanks for the chance,
Jay

Need a buddy in Bonaire Sept. 16 - Sept. 23...

@XTAR the ScubaBoard Roatan Invasion has about 100+ people attending it... maybe a good way to get your product in front of 100 divers. Doate a few with the clause they have to be used on the night dives on this trip, so the other guests get in person, instant feedback on them!

Curaçao staying by westpunt/lagun will have a car. Solo diver looking for partner April 18-25.

Tell us where you are going to dive! And find some partners here on Scubaboard! How?
We will summarize the members who going to the some diving places and help you to find some diving partners! And we will choose 1 lucky winner of XTAR diving flashlight!

Easy Rules:
Tell us where you are going to dive in the comment.

Prize:
XTAR WHALE-W D26W diving flashlight

Time:
Now - Mar. 30th, one winner will be announced on Mar. 31st!
Your diving partners on SB will be published on Mar. 31st!
PS: At least 30 people participate in this giveaway so we can make this activity meaningful and help people to find some diving partners on SB.

Important information: XTAR is eager to make a perfect diving flashlight, if you are the diving Diver Master, Instructor or Trainer who has used XTAR diving flashlight before, please contact us at marketing@xtar.cc with your comment. We have surprise for you!
If you are a Diver Master, Instructor or Trainer, but not a XTAR diving flashlight user, please also contact us to get a chance to do a review!

Thank you!
XTAR Team
www.xtar.cc

I'm a devout solo diver. Maybe you can tell us where no one is diving so I can dive in peace. LOL

I will be driving in the alpena, mi one of the last 2 weekends of july or first 2 two weekends. Of August. I am flexible on the weekend if i get a buddy. I am looking for a new light as my current one flooded when <1 year old (should have gotten a better light like xtar which is less than i paid) I have been leaning towards the xtar d26 light, so winning one would mean i only need to buy one.

Will be doing a few trips this year - quite a few of the Scottish coast where visibility is a bit poor so a having a good light is worth a lot.

Then later in the year I will be in the Red Sea on a liveaboard for a week with a number of night dives.

First week in April, Venice Beach Fl, and hopefully shoot over to the east coast for another dive.

Oahu Hawaii. Heading out to the Corsair wreck and Navy Tug. Waiting on the sea state to calm down in April for some North Shore night dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom