Wanted WTB Used inflatable boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kanadian_Kash

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, looking for a small tender, zodiac style with a transom, roughly 10-12 feet. Doesn't matter if it's PVC or hypalon, has to hold air and be in relatively good condition. Preferably a slat bottom, it has to roll up and go into a trunk once in a while. Doesn't have to come with a motor, but I'll listen to what you have.
PM me with what you have and how much you are asking.

Hi! Thanks for the link, I bounce back and forth these days between Vancouver and into Washington state.
Something like that would be a lot more awesome than what I had envisioned, but sadly Port Hope is too far to go for it, even if I got it for a really good deal.

I normally look on Craigslist. And I stick with Hypalon like Avon and Achilles. PVC does not hold up to UV as well.

It should be easy to repair any leaks, just pump it up and use a soapy solution to find any leaks. anyway I have no need for it, otherwise would have put a bid in , Its a good deal if you got it for $1500 as the motor and trailer are included. good luck on your bid Cameron, let us know if you get it!
By the way ,its not PVC, its Hypalon.aboutus | Caribe Nautica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom