George Town, Grand Cayman diving opportunities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just did a cruise on the Carnival Splendor which gave me the opportunity to dive in Grand Cayman with Divers Down and Cayman Diving. They were a well organized and professional group and I felt extremely comfortable diving with them. We did the Barracuda Reef and Kittiwake Wreck sites. In the end it was a great time since I was able to get some diving in while the large group of non-diving family and friends were enjoying other activities on Grand Cayman.

Divers Down best dive in Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman Diving Tours and Lessons | Cayman Diving

I think it was Grand Cayman Diving Tours that I was on thru Carnival last year. It was billed as the Kittywake and shallow reef. Turned out that I was the only one to sign up. When I got to the boat, they realized I was somewhat experienced and asked if I would prefer doing thee wall and the Kittywake as the shallow second.
They were really great, but then, as it turned out, I had a private charter .

Unfortunately as we have our 2 dogs this winter, I don't see another Caribbean Cruise in the near future. Just have to do my local diving out of Boynton Beach Florida until I go north for the summer

I think it was Grand Cayman Diving Tours that I was on thru Carnival last year. It was billed as the Kittywake and shallow reef. Turned out that I was the only one to sign up. When I got to the boat, they realized I was somewhat experienced and asked if I would prefer doing thee wall and the Kittywake as the shallow second.
They were really great, but then, as it turned out, I had a private charter .

Unfortunately as we have our 2 dogs this winter, I don't see another Caribbean Cruise in the near future. Just have to do my local diving out of Boynton Beach Florida until I go north for the summer

Our Dive charter was full six months prior to taking the cruise. The dive shop then offered another dive excursion offering a 2 tank reef dive. Quite a few divers were on the Carnival ship alone with another four ships coming into port right after we docked. It was a busy day for the charters. Quite a few divers in the port but the Kittiwake dive was limited to one boat, but I can imagine how nice/sweet that private charter you had must have been.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom