Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You would be in your own class if you planted a remote control buzzer on that snide guy's crotch strap.

I think he'd like it too much!

I made my own crotchety strap... from the long shoulder strap that came with my dive bag, it works fine. Maybe you have a colorful scarf, a belt with a big truck or Elvis on the buckle, or some clothesline, or a dog leash, whatever, if you need to increase your buoyancy a pool noodle might work; my point being you don't have to go without... a crotch strap can be quite stimulating!

Finally, a real reason to use a crotch strap! :giggle:

Must be a little awkward, having to get back on the boat with a massive boner...

Good thing l'm a chick then. :)

Dear Dork Divers,

How can I find other dork divers?

[signed]
Really Hoping There's A Secret Dorky Handshake
Absolutely! But you have to have it shown in person. Come on over, the ice has finally melted and we can get back in. There was that awkward period between thick ice (good for ice diving) and slushy stuff (dangerous), but it is all good now!
See you next week???

I've always wanted to go to Talinn! The closest I've come is Lithuania which may not seem that close to you, but it's closer than it is to me in the US. And I've taken a dip in the cold Baltic Sea. Sadly, I wasn't able to dive there. Now, just waiting on you to send me the plane ticket. :wink:

Last edited:
1346549145056_92211.png

Now, just waiting on you to send me the plane ticket. :wink:
Lithuania is not far, only about 8 hours from Tallinn to Kaunas.
Instead of a ticket we can offer a place to sleep, guiding, and transport to the dive sites!

Lithuania is not far, only about 8 hours from Tallinn to Kaunas.
Instead of a ticket we can offer a place to sleep, guiding, and transport to the dive sites!

Well, I'm no longer in Lithuania. I live in New York City. But I appreciate the offer!

Well, I'm no longer in Lithuania. I live in New York City. But I appreciate the offer!
Yeah, I got that (that you are in NYC), but the flight from NYC to TLL is only about 10 hours including a plane change in Stockholm (about the same time as driving in from Lithuania!). I just bought tickets to Chicago for this summer for $400. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom