Thanks Randy! (Piranha Dive Manufacturing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in agreement with everyone else about Piranha. I just received my 2nd order from them and it was perfect, so was my 1st order a couple of years ago. The prices on everything that I bought were quite low and the shipping rates to Canada are very reasonable.

I've recently placed 2 orders with them and all has gone quickly and smoothly as well!

I just placed my first order from them. Super nice, great prices, and great service.

I concur. I had fantastic customer service on a small order. Will definitely buy there again.

Totally agree, placed lots of orders over the years, never an issue, great service, prices and lots of hard to find items.

After receiving the wrong item from Piranha I called them and they had the correct item to me in the mail within three hours and a prepaid mailing label to return the incorrect item! Even with this small inconvenience the order from Piranha arrived four days before an associated item ordered at the same time from another vendor! The guy I talked to on the phone took personal ownership of the situation and brought it to a painless and efficient conclusion.
I highly recommend Piranha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom