Do you ever diving in Koh Chang,Koh Kood,Koh Mak and Koh rang?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolphin Divers

Registered
Reaction score
2560_03_10_1445.png

Mon_23_11_2015.jpg

279.jpg

If you are the one who have been diving in Koh Chang,Koh Kood,Koh Mak or Koh Rang , please tell us how you think about it.

North Bangkok University would like to know your opinion for opening the subject of scuba diving in tourism branch, please do this questionnaire to help with their research and improve education in Thailand. => https://goo.gl/forms/z5N417059foAU2J03

I've filled in your survey to the best of my ability - a little feedback -

As your native tongue is Thai it may be a little confusing how your questions are phrased, but I get the general message. Is the aim to promote Diving in the specific regions you mention or to find out why people dive and travel to a chosen place? When you mention income are you talking in USD (not baht!!)

Is this about Trat having (or is there already?) a dive industry group and if so is the focus promoting or conservation or simply research on why choose x over y?

If you can show me the survey in Thai I may understand it a little

Diving In the Koh Chang archipelago can be ok, but I would never regard it as a destination suitable for a dive specific holiday, it is just something you might do for a day or two during a trip to the area if conditions are suitable.
Particularly during May - September due to high rainfall and rough seas, diving conditions can and often are really poor.
Anyone serious about diving should go to the Andaman Sea.

I've filled in your survey to the best of my ability - a little feedback -

As your native tongue is Thai it may be a little confusing how your questions are phrased, but I get the general message. Is the aim to promote Diving in the specific regions you mention or to find out why people dive and travel to a chosen place? When you mention income are you talking in USD (not baht!!)

Is this about Trat having (or is there already?) a dive industry group and if so is the focus promoting or conservation or simply research on why choose x over y?

If you can show me the survey in Thai I may understand it a little

Thank you so much for your comment, the correct English will coming soon,
this is questionary in Thai => https://goo.gl/forms/ooTskZHvYTX7YNBj1

Trat have diving industry already. This survey is for university, they will creating a subjects about diving bussiness, it's why they would like to know opinion of diver foreigners to can set up a topic to teaching Thais students to develop a service in diving business Thailand.

Diving In the Koh Chang archipelago can be ok, but I would never regard it as a destination suitable for a dive specific holiday, it is just something you might do for a day or two during a trip to the area if conditions are suitable.
Particularly during May - September due to high rainfall and rough seas, diving conditions can and often are really poor.
Anyone serious about diving should go to the Andaman Sea.

Thank you for your comment. Yes, raining season in Koh Chang start from May till September.
The best time for diving start from October until April of every year.

Koh Chang is a nice national park and biggest island in Gulf of Thailand, (second biggest island in Thailand, from Phuket)
The largest wreck in Thailand is here ! THE HTMS CHANG,
Its dimensions are impressive: 100 meters long and 15 high, depth 33 meters

We often met whale shark in The HTMS Chang and Hin Luk Bat dive site

Welcome to Koh Chang again, if you're interested :)

505.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom