Scubapro 109, looking to replace a missing part (adjustment knob 'clip' ? )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I bought a SP 109 that I noticed (after the fact) is missing a 'clip'. It's function is apparently to prevent the diver from accidentally totally unscrewing the 2nd-stage adjustment knob out of the 2nd-stage. It appears to be just a C-shaped approx 1 " cut length of round SS wire that was cut and then bent into a C-shape, it's easily visible from the outside of the 2nd-stage.

Does anyone have the part # for this item ?

I know 'hard parts' for the 109 are long since out-of-production, but I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction by providing me a part # and possible suppliers.

Thanks in advance,

Karl

Update: OK, I found the part # : "retaining clip' 11-108-121 ........ but I still need a supplier !

The P/N is 11.109.121, Retaining Pin. Until you find the part, a piece of copper grounding wire from #12 Romax will do the job nicely. Also, years ago, I had found some brass stock at Home Depot that was a perfect fit but have not found any lately. It must still be available somewhere.

The part should still be available from Scubapro since it was used in the G250v, which was just discontinued about a year or so ago.
The part number for the Retaining Clip is: 11109121

Any Scubapro dealer should be able to get it for you.

Last edited:
Thanks Luis. I'll order a few at a LDS next weekend. Thanks to both you and awap for correcting the part # too.

I know this is a very old thread, but I'm trying to get my G250 rebuilt, and this is the part I need to complete it... PN: 11109121 RETAINING CLIP

Anyone have any success finding it?

SP dealer should be able to get you one. Or, pick up a parts donor off the big auction site....

SP dealer should be able to get you one. Or, pick up a parts donor off the big auction site....

yeah I kinda figured that from the posts above, I was just hoping someone found a site online where I could order one because internet shopping haha

Edit: Sweet I just told my service guy that 109 clips are the same PN and he said he might have one :)

My wife has 9 in stock at Dive Key West. If your guy doesn't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom